Friday 18 January 2013

Evaluation of WILD KINGDOM


Evaluation

Throughout this project, I have been really interested while researching different tribes and creating my own looks from the inspiration of these. Working on a blog was something that I had never done before, and I have found it difficult in some ways, but interesting and exciting in others. I have struggled with keeping the Editorial and Catwalk looks separate 
and ensuring that I am constantly working on both looks, to keep them as strong as one another. I enjoyed working on the blog because it enabled me to express my opinions within the research that I had produced.

I also enjoyed creating different looks for editorial and catwalk, and this taught me about the different considerations that need to be undertaken when dealing with each. I felt that my Wild Kingdom storyboard and character moodboards were really helpful when creating my looks. I also brought my moodboards along to my shoots because this gave me more inspiration when applying the makeup and hair, and I could show my model the direction that I was going with the look.

All in all, this project was very helpful in pushing my skills in creativity and research, and I feel very satisfied and excited by the images that I produced. When it came to the post production of the images I felt that they did not need much editing and this reflected my technical skills. In the future, I plan to work even more creatively and push my ideas further, making sure that I design more facecharts including a range of makeup and hair suggestions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment