Thursday 17 January 2013

Timed Assessment

The image below shows the facechart that I was given to produce Hannah's catwalk look. Receiving the facechart before was helpful because of all of the instruction given and the detail in which she went to:


 

During the timed assessment, I felt prepared and comfortable with the work that I was about to produce. I had been well briefed by Hannah and I had all of the kit that I needed to produce my kit. While applying the makeup and hair styling, I was nervous because of the worry that my look would not look like Hannah's final look. I was however, worrying for no reason. The images came out really well and I was really pleased with the look that I created. I believe that this was all due to the preparation that Hannah gave me and the instruction that was supplied. 

Below shows the Peer evaluation sheet that the both of us filled out, explaining how we both felt at the timed assessment, as designer and assistant. I was really pleased with the comments that I was given from Hannah. 





I have also included my Technical instructor assessment sheet because I was very pleased with the comments that I received.




Finally, I wanted to include my final images which I am really pleased with. 



No comments:

Post a Comment