Wednesday 21 November 2012

Catwalk: Cold faces

I found this image while on the internet and it triggered my thoughts into looking at how I could make the face frosty looking. The lips and eyelashes here are effective in my opinion, the rest of the image looks a bit powdery and like flour almost!


Creating a very dry yet plump lip with a white wash over them is what I am aiming to do, using vaseline to create a light sheen over them. I will also use white mascara on the eyelashes either on the tips or on the full lash to create a frosted effect. I know that when I have been skiing you do actually get a frosty eyelash when on the chairlifts! 


This image is a bit extreme, however this is the concept that I mean. I also like the pinkness of the cheeks as it looks like the cheeks have almost been burnt by the cold! This will be entwined within my look to create a very cold and frosty look, referencing to the Inuit tribe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment