Wednesday 21 November 2012

Catwalk: Hair and Makeup reviewed designs

< These are my designs that I have produced for my second attempt at the Inuit Catwalk look. I really like the idea of using jewels in the hair, and thinking more about a colder face rather than it being very warm like before. I will also style my model with a lot of fur and textures in these.

< This is another design I have produced, I actually prefer the above image, but I want to show it in the process with my considerations of different looks and ideas.
< Before I design any more hair looks, I want to try this one out to see if it will work. I really like the idea of using a plait/fishtail plait to create my look. I want to use jewels in the hair, either as a headband or individual gems placed in the hair. I think that considering catwalk it would be better to use a single headband for fastening it and keeping them secure.













Other ideas I have had:

Glitter dusted all over the face and hair (could use glitter spray)
Small gems within the hair all around the front, back and top
Using Vaseline to create a wet sheen on the eye lids and on parts of the lips.
Using larger grains of sugar and pressing them on the lips to create a frosted effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment