Tuesday 13 November 2012

Catwalk: My first Inuit facechart

I have began designing the looks for my catwalk images. I have decided to do this first as I feel that it will be the hardest one for me to pull together, so I want to give myself more time to create and design the looks. I have provisionally got one model, however I want to design the looks as soon as possible so that I can make sure that she is correct for the look that I want to produce. 
I need to consider the face that it will be for catwalk, not Editorial, and I think that I need to keep hammering it into my mind because I am so used to designing for editorial.
The images for the facecharts are shown below: 
Inuit Facechart
Emily Murphy
Inuit Facechart on a model
Emily Murphy



Hair Designs will follow for this look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment