Tuesday 13 November 2012

Catwalk: Hair design for first look

Below shows a very rough design of the first idea for the Inuit tribe Catwalk look. I really like the idea of using plaits and different threads/strings wrapped around the hair. I think that the plaits are very current but will also reflect the Eskimo tribe. I vision my model to have very white blonde hair and would like to keep this design throughout the process of designing the look for catwalk. I am not sure if I like the waviness of the bunches and don't think that it looks very fashionable as they are drawn now. I think that I will keep the idea of plaiting and threads, but I will also take the wavy hair and make it into something else, maybe more textured and afro-like, or maybe more plaiting and keeping the look more sleek and straight. 
I plan to continue designing makeup looks along with hair looks until I have created my Inuit Catwalk look. I will then move onto looking at the more colourful tribe after this has been finalised.


No comments:

Post a Comment