Wednesday 21 November 2012

Catwalk: First attempt

I have tried out my Inuit look, and I was so disappointed by the outcome! I have had a lot of points for improvement and they are listed below:

- Create a more cold skin tone, the face here is too warm.

- Make the cheeks slightly pinker - think about where the cold                          would hit and effect the face.

- The eyelashes need to be either whitened all over or obviously put just on the tips.

- The hair needs to be a bigger plait on the top, I could maybe entwine the whole hair onto the top of the head.

- Overall just create a more cold look, bluey skin tones and whiter colours.

- The eyebrows were a good concept however they were not big enough and I will need to create a template to ensure that I will work quickly but efficiently. I found that when I added blue on the eyebrows if I went wrong it would stain the face and create a blue mark where I wrongly drew the blue. 

- Styling needs to be thought about. Bring in lots of fur pieces and winter clothing, also I need to think about some jewellery - will my model have any? 

Here are some images I took from the look that I designed based on face and hair charts: 

 

 

I would like the hair if it was longer and the plait across the top of the hair was tighter and larger, but I think that I will redesign the hair into something a bit more creative rather than a side plait. 

I really dislike the eyebrows as they are now, I think I will make them lighter blue/nearly white and make them bigger and more exact. 

I like the idea of the lips being drawn as they are, but in reality these really do not work!

I obviously need to think about styling and accessories, and how I will use them within my look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment