Wednesday 17 October 2012

Experimenting again!


 I wanted to show some more experimentation with makeup and different methods of applying it. Because of my first bodypainting session (with the turquoise pattern on the models back) I realised that it was difficult to draw circles and dots freehand using a brush. So, I used cotton buds and dipped these into different colours of my Supracolour palette and experimented with overlaying dots onto my arm. I think that it gives an interesting look and could be done all over the face to give an interesting affect. 


This is the equipment that I used for this experiment:


Relating this to tribes and what I have been looking at, I can relate it to the image below. This is an image of an Algonquin Native, the bodypainting on his face could be replicated by using this method too.



No comments:

Post a Comment